Asian Turkey Burgers
My friend Rabbit (not his real name) is a "clean eater" most of the time. This is a recipe I found and made from the Body for Life website, for him. It is one of the best turkey burger recipes I have ever found, especially for people who love an Asian zing!
BFL Asian Turkey Burger Recipe
Makes 3 Servings (3 Burgers)
• 1 package ground white meat turkey (1.33lb)
• 1/4 cup minced sweet onion or green onion
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper, patted dry
• 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove garlic, minced)
1. In a bowl, stir together all ingredients except for meat.
2. Add meat, hand mix it together until it’s just combined.
3. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about 3/4 inch thick.
4. Cook the burgers on a grill or in a sauté pan, until cooked through, about 5 mins. per side.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving) Calories: 184, Protein: 33g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Fat: 4g