Fireball Pumpkin Pudding Shots
Sm Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
¾ c Cold, Whole Milk
¾ c Fireball Whisky
8oz Cool Whip
- Whisk Whole Milk & Instant Pudding together until as thick as it will get (1-2 minutes).
- Once it has thickened, add Fireball and whisk until all lumps and clumps are gone. Once the mixture is nice and smooth again, fold in Cool Whip.
- Fill almost ¾ of a 1oz plastic shot cup with the mixture then cover and place in the freezer.
- It does take several hours to set. For BEST results, set overnight.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a single graham cracker.